Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ride into work for Thursday, 14 August

Down to Bedford for a physio appointment, then over to Abbie Lane for the IT Staff BBQ where I ate 10 burgers and hot dogs, plus an assortment of fruits and chips and cakes and muffins. Then I rode back to my office to get changed, then back again to sort out a network issue and sit in on a conference call, then back to my office to clean up some tickets.

Distance logged: 30.845km
Time: 72:20
Average speed: 25.6km/hr
Max speed: 60.0 km/hr
Temperature: 15C-19C, cloudy
Cumulative distance: 4580.326km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.18
Monthly distance: 325.475km
Monthly cost per km: $1.12

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrew. said...

hahahaah 10 burgers and hot dogs ahaha holy crap Steve

Friday, August 15, 2008 9:32:00 am  
Blogger steve said...

I was hungry!

Apparently it was a major topic of conversation in the IT department yesterday, as I've had two people come up to me today and ask me if I really ate 10 hotdogs and hamburgers. And just to clarify... I ate 10 items in total, not 10 hotdogs and 10 hamburgers!

Still, at least I wasn't the one riding around with a three-quarter full bottle of rum in my backpack, eh? ;-)

Friday, August 15, 2008 10:41:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The BBQ was at Abby lane?? So the IT people are officially loony tunes or what??-- Little Steve

Saturday, August 23, 2008 11:14:00 pm  
Blogger steve said...

The data centre is at AJ - it's actually right across the hall from the mental health day centre, handy for when people finally go into total burnout and need to be walked in...

Of course, I'm totally fine, and I know this because the voices in my head told me so.

Sunday, August 24, 2008 8:29:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home