Monday, February 07, 2005

Ride home for Monday, 07 Feb

Picked up some new lenses and V brake pads for my rear brakes, and toed in my front brakes. Still a tiny bit of squeal on the way home, but I think that's just the brake pads wearing off a bit of excess after being switched over. Managed to knock the magnet for the bike computer off-centre, and I wasn't able to stop safely for a while to fix it, so the ride was a touch longer than listed.

I took a detour through the back of the fire trail where there's still some snow left. It turned out there was actually a foot or so of snow in places with ice paths on top, which made for some fun (if slightly slow) riding.

Distance logged: 13.631km
Time: 42:37
Average speed: 19.2km/hr
Max speed: 74.3km/hr (waaaay off)
Temperature: 6C to 5C, extremely sunny (until the sun set)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home