Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Ride home for Tuesday, 15 Mar

Spring is starting to arrive, I cycled home with just a jersey and a windbreaker on, and I was dripping sweat. According to environment canada it was 2C, I saw one thermometer reading on a local hotel reading 8C - I think that was a touch optimistic. It was novel not to ride up to a traffic light in a roil of steam, too...

May have figured out the problem with the rear derailleur - it seems the new handlebar bag was leaning on the rear derailleur cable, which would lead to random shifts back there (*cough*). I've now fixed that, so we'll see how the gearing is with tomorrow's ride.

Distance logged: 12.196km
Time: 42:44
Average speed: 17.2km/hr
Max speed: 46.6km/hr
Temperature: 2C, cloudy
Cumulative distance: 739.282km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home