Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Ride into work for Tuesday, 29th March

Environment Canada was 100% correct in their forecast; it absolutely pissed it down on the way into work. I found out the hard way that my winter boots are quite definitely not waterproof, obviously time to pull the Doc Martens out of the cupboard and put them back into action. Didn't really feel much difference with the knobby tyre on the front instead of the winter tyre, but then again with 40km/hr winds gusting to 70km/hr I can't say I'm overly surprised. The winds were all headwinds and tailwinds, of course, since the wind was northerly and I was heading in a generally south-east direction. It'll change this afternoon, just in time for my ride home.

The dehumidifier in the server room is getting a good working out today, at any rate.

Distance logged: 12.056km
Time: 39:58
Average speed: 18.1km/hr
Temperature: 5C
Cumulative distance: 1034.776km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home