Thursday, April 14, 2005

Ride home for Wednesday, 13 April

Picked up my bike from the shop. Unfortunately it appears that I didn't change the chain in time, as I'm getting slipping in 4th gear (which I probably use the most). I put the original chain back on when I got home, I'll ride this until the freewheel is totally shot and then get a new one. I think next time I'll rotate between two chains to try to get a bit more life out of the drive train. Admittedly, when I got the freewheel replaced last time I got a cheap one just to last me out the winter anyway, so I can't complain too much.

Slow ride home because I had a large sushi lunch on someone else's corporate credit card. Mmm, sushi...

Distance logged: 11.129km
Time: 36:35
Average speed: 18.29km/hr
Temperature: 5C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 1414.872km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home