Monday, June 20, 2005

Not dead, only resting

I had an email asking why I hadn't posted in a while. I was in a car accident last Wednesday, and I've injured my back. Ironically, it was the first time I'd been downtown in a car in about two months. We were rear-ended at low speed (3mph?) at a set of lights, no damage to the car, but over the next couple of days my back got worse and worse. I now have an inflamed vertebra, so I need to wait till that's all sorted out till I can ride again. It looks like I'm going to be taking a week off work...

And people say riding a bike is dangerous?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Johan Mörén said...

Glad to hear that you escaped without any serious injury. Hope you recover soon!

/Johan

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 5:19:00 am  
Blogger steve said...

Thanks Johan! I'm going back to see the doctor on Friday, hopefully I'll get the all clear then. It really sucks, the weather's just changed to glorious summer sunshine and I'm stuck flat on my back!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 11:21:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home