Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Ride into work for Wednesday, 24 August

Greased up my stem last night, it seems to have had an effect on the pinging noise but it's not completely eliminated. I'm starting to wonder if it's the bolt itself, I'll disassemble the stem again tonight and grease everywhere I can find.

Found my cheap $20 Canadia Tire Panniers had split, too, so I guess I'll be looking at a new set. I think this time I'll splurge out on a decent pair from MEC, since the Canadian Tire ones only lasted me 3 or 4 months.

Uneventful ride in, though a little chilly this morning. Autumn is starting to bite a little earlier this year, it seems - the trees are starting to shed their leaves already.

Distance logged: 17.417km
Time: 44:34
Average speed: 23.5km/hr
Max speed: 57.7km/hr
Temperature: 15C, foggy turning to overcast
Cumulative distance: 4443.797km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home