Thursday, September 08, 2005

Ride into work for Thursday, 08 September

Rode down to the chiropractor's in Bedford this morning for my regular session, then rode into work. I hit the muppet of the day on the way in, as I was riding downhill at 45km.hr he decided to turn from the other side of the road in front of me. His defense was, "I was turning, didn't you see me?" but he had no response to my question of "yes, but I was coming down the road already, didn't you look for oncoming traffic before you turned?" Odd, that.

Picked up a deal at MEC, too; the Nite-Hawk Viper Dual was marked down from $119 to $59. For any of my other readers in the Nova Scotia area, there's also some other Nite-Hawk models marked down 50% too; from memory they're starting at $39. Oddly enough they're not listed on MEC's web site. I also stopped in at Ideal Bikes and my wheel is ready, so my plan for tonight is to get the lights mounted (the battery is currently charging), the wheel changed, and then go do some test riding in Point Pleasant Park...

Distance logged: 34.597km
Time: 1:18:11
Average speed: 26.6km/hr
Max speed: 73.0km/hr
Temperature: 13C-20C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 4953.936km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home