Thursday, October 13, 2005

Ride into work for Wednesday, 12 October

Cold ride in, so cold I took my headband in just in case.

Got hit by a car, he was coming up behind me as I was coming up to a parked car, so I signalled left, swung out and he hit my hand as he passed. Then he stopped and started shouting that I shouldn't hit his car. He wouldn't listen to anything I'd say until I offered to call the police and explain how he'd been driving so close to me that either he hit me or I hit him. Suddenly he decided it was more important to drive off - or at least, drive up to the stationary queue of traffic ahead. Oh, for an EMP gun.

Distance logged: 16.940km
Time: 44:40
Average speed: 22.8km/hr
Max speed: 47.7km/hr
Temperature: 6C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 5624.889km

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeepers!

Thursday, October 13, 2005 12:54:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home