Sunday, November 20, 2005

Ride home for Friday, 18 November

Chilly ride home, found a problem with my new gloves - the sweat isn't drying out so they're constantly wet inside. I think I might pick up a pair of polypro liner gloves for $4.

I also did some maintenance on my bike over the weekend, I disassembled the rear brakes as they were sticking a bit and cleaned them out and regreased them. I also swapped the brake pads over from one side to another on both front and back; the bottom side of the brake pad was barely worn, so I figure I can get another month or two's use out of the pads before they actually wear out flat (as opposed to wearing at an angle).

Distance logged: 14.252km
Time: 41:49
Average speed: 20.5km/hr
Max speed: 47.9 km/hr
Temperature: 2C-0C, cloudy
Cumulative distance: 6342.587km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.23
Monthly distance: 349.478km
Monthly cost per km: $0.32

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home