Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Ride home for Tuesday, 22 November

I left a bit early today as the forecast started predicting thunderstorms late afternoon. It was pretty hairy as it was, according to Environment Canada the wind was 59km/hr with gusts of 85km/hr. I passed a bike cop who definitely wasn't having a fun time, I think he was managing just above walking pace riding into the headwind and didn't look too impressed at me zooming past at the blistering speed of 15km/hr.

Leaving early meant I managed to catch the wind before it changed, so I had quite a few tailwinds, for a change. Getting an 80km/hr gust pushing me off from a standing start at a traffic light was an interesting experience...

Distance logged: 14.271km
Time: 40:48
Average speed: 21km/hr
Max speed: 49.9 km/hr
Temperature: 13C, rain, heavy winds
Cumulative distance: 6396.687km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.23
Monthly distance: 403.578km
Monthly cost per km: $0.33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home