Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Ride into work for Tuesday, 22 November

I decided to ride into work as the worst of the weather isn't supposed to hit till evening. It was pretty windy, and I ended up taking a short route in. I caught a tailwind on a long straight section, though, so at least I had fun - riding at 50km/hr with hardly any effort!

I had the liner gloves on under my neoprene gloves, and rather than the usual rivulets of sweat that come out when I take the neoprene gloves off, there was just a slight touch of dampness. I really can't figure out how the liner gloves work, but I'm not complaining...

Distance logged: 12.757km
Time: 38:26
Average speed: 19.9km/hr
Max speed: 52 km/hr
Temperature: 10C, rainy, windy
Cumulative distance: 6382.416km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.23
Monthly distance: 389.307km
Monthly cost per km: $0.35

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home