Thursday, December 29, 2005

Ride into work for Thursday, 29 December

First ride on my bike since before Christmas. I put on around 10lbs, and I was carrying my laptop (8lbs) plus an assortment of other gear that had to go back (around 6lbs) so it was not a particularly fast ride. I noticed that my legs were feeling a lot less drained after stacking up the calories over Christmas, and I could feel all the extra energy floating around in my system. I think I might take off an hour or so early this afternoon to go riding around downtown to use up some of the energy - I figure if I use it up now it'll be easier than trying to wear it off after it's converted to fat and I have to carry it around on my bike...

Distance logged: 12.726km
Time: 39:15
Average speed: 19.5km/hr
Max speed: 58.5 km/hr
Temperature: -2C, cloudy
Cumulative distance: 7053.852km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.23
Monthly distance: 511.018km
Monthly cost per km: $0.18

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home