Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Ride into work for Tuesday, 06 December

Took a shorter route in as I had to be on site for 8:30 this morning. Left a little earlier too so I was using my lights. Most of the snow has melted, what hasn't has been turned into ice by people walking on it. The forecast is for more snow this afternoon (2-5cm) and blowing snow overnight, so that should make things a bit more interesting.

Stopped off at MEC at lunchtime and picked up a new chain tool (with extra long handles, the one I have on my multitool has rather short handles), new chain (I'm planning on doing some chain rotation), inner tube, bar end plugs (my mountain bike has lost one somewhere along the way) and a new lithium coin cell battery for my turtle LED light. My unfortunate addiction to new toys isn't really helping the cost per km...

Distance logged: 12.711km
Time: 36:21
Average speed: 21km/hr
Max speed: 53.3 km/hr
Temperature: -4C, clear
Cumulative distance: 6671.633km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.24
Monthly distance: 128.799km
Monthly cost per km: $0.30

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home