Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ride home for Tuesday, 28 February

Bit of a dull and gloomy ride home after the past few days of sunshine. Muppet of the day was the van driver (towing a trailer) who decided he wanted to change lanes, regardless of the fact I was already in the lane. Beating on his passenger side mirror a few times got his attention. I'm starting to wonder if I should perhaps carry a nice hefty U-lock in a strategic position ready for use in situations like these...

The new saddle seems to be doing the trick, too - I managed to get home in comfort, although I think I still have a few bruises remaining from the other saddle...

Distance logged: 14.210km
Time: 44:34
Average speed: 19.1km/hr
Max speed: 40.9 km/hr
Temperature: -6C, cloudy, windy
Cumulative distance: 1149.753km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.38
Monthly distance: 629.349km
Monthly cost per km: $0.34

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home