Saturday, May 13, 2006

Ride for Saturday, 13 May

Went out to get a Mother's Day card, and some new gardening gloves. I ended up going to Walmart, since it was the only store at Bayer's Lake with a bike rack outside. I picked up some more wool socks while I was there, since mine are starting to wear through. Next, I went to Home Depot (two bike racks, although for some reason there was a woman with a hot dog stand in front of them who looked bemused to see someone actually using the bike rack). I picked up some flower seeds for the front garden, and when I got home I took the sprog outside and we planted seeds - or more accurately, I planted the seeds while the sprog "helped" by tearing up clover and scattering it around on the lawn.

After all that activity after doing essentially nothing but sleep all week... I feel like it's time for a nap.

Distance logged: 8.175km
Time: 22:36
Average speed: 21.7km/hr
Max speed: 55.8 km/hr
Temperature: 13C-15C, breezy
Cumulative distance: 2790.459km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.48
Monthly distance: 148.202km
Monthly cost per km: $0.63

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home