Friday, May 26, 2006

Ride home for Thursday, 25 May

Went to IdealBikes and took photos of several bikes. I took the bikes out to random sites around Halifax, which meant riding bikes that were pretty much universally several sizes too small. I got quite a bit of attention, specially when I was riding the girl's bikes! Riding the smaller bikes wore out my legs, though; I went round to a friend's place afterwards to try and rest my legs, I ended up leaving after midnight and taking a very slow ride home. The headwinds I hit didn't really help, either...

Distance logged: 17.591km
Time: 68:32
Average speed: 15.4km/hr
Max speed: 44 km/hr
Temperature: 16C-9C, breezy
Cumulative distance: 2978.805km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.5
Monthly distance: 336.548km
Monthly cost per km: $0.68

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home