Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ride home for Tuesday, 16 May

The "possibility of scattered showers in the late afternoon" became "rainshowers" before I left. I found out the hard way that I'd left my rain pants at home in my panniers, so I just had kneewarmers to protect me from the rain. Fortunately it wasn't too cold, so it wasn't as painful as it might have been. The steel rims on the Nishiki really aren't suited to wet weather; I had to brake hard and early, and when a car decided to pull out in front of me I had to supplement with the Flintstone brakes. I think tomorrow I'll be taking the mountain bike in...

Distance logged: 15.235km
Time: 44:13
Average speed: 20.7km/hr
Max speed: 45.1 km/hr
Temperature: 13C, raining
Cumulative distance: 2850.094km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.47
Monthly distance: 207.837km
Monthly cost per km: $0.45

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home