Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Ride home for Tuesday, 06 June

Took a bit of a detour because of roadworks - at least I was able to turn around with ease, unlike all the cars stuck around me. Saw several cyclists, including one guy on a really nice lookig folding Dahon. Had a guy on a mountain bike wave at me as he rode onto Central from a cross street ahead of me - the only cyclist who seemed to notice my presence! I followed him uphill, every time I tried to pass there was traffic coming behind me, so I sat behind him until I turned off. He ended up taking Dunbrack - I'd take the fire trail if I was on my mountain bike, but whatever works, I suppose.

Distance logged: 15.628km
Time: 42:11
Average speed: 22.2km/hr
Max speed: 51.9 km/hr
Temperature: 20C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 3230.395km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.48
Monthly distance: 115.747km
Monthly cost per km: $0.6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home