Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Ride for Tuesday, 04 July

Went into Halifax today for a lunch meeting with some friends. While I was downtown I took my bike in to get a second estimate; IdealBikes came in cheaper by a few dollars so I dropped my bike off there to be fixed. After an extraordinarily slow lunch (tourists must be in town...) I headed over to Bedford for a Dr's appointment, then went up Hammond's Plains Road and down Kearney Lake Road. I stopped off at the Farmer's Market to get some more vegetables for my salad for supper, and finally got back home after that. I ended up slightly over my 50km/day maximum, but I figure it was spread over several hours so it doesn't really count...

Distance logged: 61.357km
Time: 167:07
Average speed: 22km/hr
Max speed: 57.4 km/hr
Temperature: 22C-25C, breezy
Cumulative distance: 3708.253km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.46
Monthly distance: 86.859km
Monthly cost per km: $0

3 Comments:

Blogger Scout Seventeen said...

Of course it all counts, Steve. I'm glad you're back on the bike, and every little bit helps toward your recovery. Congratulations.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 12:05:00 am  
Blogger Doug said...

Heh! Glad to see you back in the saddle. Although, 1/5 overage is hardly a statistical anomoly. Although , I am sure it will get smoothed out in the weekly average.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 10:24:00 am  
Blogger steve said...

Thanks, Scout!

Dougii, I was careful today to make sure I smoothed out the statistical anomaly. I think I did a pretty good job of it... ;-)

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 11:12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home