Saturday, August 19, 2006

Ride home for Friday, 18 August

Stopped at IdealBikes to stash my bike while I went over to MEC to get a replacement harness for my bike computer, as the wire had mysteriously been ripped out. I borrowed some tools from the guys there to get the new harnesson, and Roger gave me a couple of dead tubes I could use as shims. I also saw the poster for the stolen Kona Kikapu that someone had taken a few days ago; the thief had a zigzag tattoo on his arm, so if any of my readers are offered a red Kona Kikapu then it's something to be very leery of...

Took it fairly easy riding home asI was carrying a new hard drive to replace one of the ones that died in my main machine at home...

Distance logged: 14.990km
Time: 42:09
Average speed: 21.3km/hr
Max speed: 59.1 km/hr
Temperature: 23C-25C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 5000.556km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.43
Monthly distance: 502.031km
Monthly cost per km: $0.19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home