Saturday, August 19, 2006

Ride for Wednesday, 16 August

The sprog had to go into hospital this morning for emergency surgery to remove a pin from his ankle that was coming out, so I went in with him. There was nothing too major going on at work anyway - a team building exercise that finished at the pub. When we got home around 1, I grabbed some lunch, got changed, and headed down to the office. I dropped my bike off there and joined the rest of the crew at the pub, then went out on a harbour cruise, and then picked my bike up and rode back home, finally getting back around 11pm. Quite a long day after being up before 5am...

Muppets of the day were the two police officers ambling along on foot in the bike lane on Brunswick. They ignored me ringing my bell, and when I politely asked them if I could get past, they gave me a dirty look. Odd that they weren't walking in the middle of the road, then...

Distance logged: 29.924km
Time: 75:43
Average speed: 23.7km/hr
Max speed: 64.9 km/hr
Temperature: 26C-19C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 4937.849km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.43
Monthly distance: 439.324km
Monthly cost per km: $0.19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home