Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ride into work for Wednesday, 23 August

I was happy to see after last night's forecast from Environment Canada of rain today (and pretty much the whole of the rest of the week) it mysteriously changed to sunshine for the rest of the week. Of course, this being Atlantic Canada, it could change to a sudden forecast of snow for tomorrow...

Another fast ride in and across the bridge and back, but not as fast as yesterday as I couldn't draft of a truck. I think I saw one of the Affordable Rides guys in full-on mountain bike armour and full-face helmet - he gave me a salute as he passed me, and I grinned back at him.

Distance logged: 21.955km
Time: 50:41
Average speed: 26km/hr
Max speed: 69.3 km/hr
Temperature: 14C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 5088.524km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.42
Monthly distance: 589.999km
Monthly cost per km: $0.16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home