Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ride home for Tuesday, 10 October

Managed to break my pump at work pumping up tyres on the dollys. Handily enough I had the receipt from MEC so I went in at lunch time, and picked up a replacement (and a spare inner tube - the one I punctured last week seems to be hosed).

Noticed an odd behaviour from drivers on the way home; they were stopping and waving me across at intersections where I had the stop sign. I don't know if someone said something on the radio or what, but it was rather odd - I counted 7 drivers doing this. Particularly odd were the 3 that waved me across in front of them even though there was no traffic behind them - it was nice of them to wave me through, but pretty much completely pointless. Still, it was better than the usual muppetry I see on the roads...

Distance logged: 16.729km
Time: 44:27
Average speed: 22.6km/hr
Max speed: 54.7 km/hr
Temperature: 16C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 6381.379km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.4
Monthly distance: 223.039km
Monthly cost per km: $0.17

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home