Monday, October 23, 2006

Ride into work for Monday, 23 October

Muppet of the day was the driver who decided to accelerate and drive through on red, despite the fact I was passing in front of him. I managed to put on a burst of speed and get out of his way, but it reminded me that some people just don't deserve the privilege of driving...

Just to put the tin lid on things the cable for my front derailleur snapped 3km from work, so I was riding the whole way in the big ring with the smallest usable cog in the rear being 3rd, which was fun going uphill...

Distance logged: 17.585km
Time: 43:48
Average speed: 24.1km/hr
Max speed: 61 km/hr
Temperature: 3C, clear
Cumulative distance: 6665.551km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.39
Monthly distance: 507.211km
Monthly cost per km: $0.17

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home