Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Ride into work for Tuesday, 14 November

Rode downtown for my appointment with the plastic surgeon today about my wrist. We were both slightly bemused about why I was seeing him, but he was quite impressed by how flexible my thumbs are (I have double jointed thumbs that can touch the back of the hand - although none of the other rather questionable symtpoms listed on that page). I suppose at least one of us got something out of it.

Windy ride in otherwise. It looks like we get a break tomorrow, but the rest of the week is going to be like this.

Distance logged: 13.199km
Time: 41:06
Average speed: 19.3km/hr
Max speed: 50 km/hr
Temperature: 10C, light rain, windy
Cumulative distance: 7126.898km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.4
Monthly distance: 260.661km
Monthly cost per km: $0.86

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home