Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Ride into work for Wednesday, 6 December

Muppet of the day was the driver who overtook me going downhill, then realised that without studded snow tyres he had no traction at all and started skidding all over the place. Some people...

Ride started off chilly at -14C (or, as Knox would call it, 7F); it was interesting to feel the ice on my balaclava from my exhalations crackling as I inhaled. By about the halfway point it had warmed up quite a bit and I switched over to a skullcap and swapped the ski goggles for regular glasses.

Distance logged: 13.005km
Time: 39:30
Average speed: 19.8km/hr
Max speed: 55.5 km/hr
Temperature: -14C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 7659.126km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.38
Monthly distance: 68.566km
Monthly cost per km: $0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home