Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Ride home for Tuesday, 06 February

Checked the GPS when I got home, the ground cable snapped in the connector pin right in the plug. I decided to resolder it together, and when I disassembled the GPS plug to check the pinouts found that there was a dry solder joint on the ground pin there. I soldered everything together as carefully as possible, but the solder joint still snapped. Resoldering it back onto the pad got nothing, so I think it's a goner - and it's too expensive to ship back to Hong Kong for it to be worth doing a warranty replacement anyway!

Distance logged: 13.737km
Time: 54:09
Average speed: 15.2km/hr
Max speed: 38.4 km/hr
Temperature: -13C, windy
Cumulative distance: 758.563km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.29
Monthly distance: 135.310km
Monthly cost per km: $0.65

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home