Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Ride home for Tuesday, 20 February

Rode home with the Treo connected to the GPS, it worked but I'm not convinced the connector is the greatest as it relied on 3 elastic band to keep it in place - not exactly a professional solution.

Had something making a funny banging noise in my front fork, it sounded like the magnet for my bike computer had gone out of whack and was hitting the sensor. I stopped a couple of times but couldn't see anything. When I got home I had a close look, it turned out to be a tiny rock caught between a couple of the knobs in the tyre that was intermittently hitting the fork.

Distance logged: 14.932km
Time: 53:02
Average speed: 16.8km/hr
Max speed: 43.2 km/hr
Temperature: -8C, light snow
Cumulative distance: 1075.176km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.21
Monthly distance: 451.923km
Monthly cost per km: $0.19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home