Thursday, March 01, 2007

Ride home for Wednesday, 28 February

Went riding down around the South End to pick up some more streets for the maps. Lots of joggers around, I think the various college sports teams are starting their outdoor training now.

No ride for Thursday as I stayed home to study for an exam. Despite the scary bug-eyed presenter on the Novell videos whose eyes followed me around the room doing her best to put me off, I managed to pass after 15 minutes of furious grepping through the course materials with a score of 90%. Hurrah for open book exams is all I can say. Since this is a salesdroid exam it's not quite as good a score as it sounds, if I'd concentrated a bit more (and, er, not eaten an entire bar of "Espresso Escape" heavily caffeinated dark chocolate while prepping for the exam) I could probably have got 100%. Oh well...

Heavy storm warning for Friday with 15-20cm of snow predicted. Not sure if the scheduled outage to upgrade a bunch of firewalls I have planned for a client during the evening is going to go ahead now. I don't particularly fancy sitting in a car with him going up to New Glasgow in a vicious snowstorm if the remote upgrade there goes horribly wrong...

Distance logged: 22.757km
Time: 80:26
Average speed: 17km/hr
Max speed: 48.7 km/hr
Temperature: 0C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 1306.774km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.21
Monthly distance: 22.757km
Monthly cost per km: $0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home