Monday, March 26, 2007

Ride into work for Monday, 26 March

Rode in on the hybrid, as I wanted to take it in to get tuned up for the year, and it was a fairly nice day. After helping Mr and Mrs Spanky move house over the weekend, I was definitely grateful for the easy touring gears, as my legs were rather tired.

Peter caught up with me at the lights and promised to drop off some stickers for Critical Mass for me at Ideal, so I'll have a few to hand out to cyclists I see around the way.

I talked to one of the guys from the data centre at head office about the impending move when I got in, figuring out power requirements, and he mentioned off-handedly that he was looking for a bike. I told him to have a look at Ideal Bikes, and he walked in right after me when I took my bike in - bit of a surprise! With any luck, if enough people start commuting in then there will be a dedicated bike shed built - there's already vague mutterings of something going on.

Distance logged: 15.575km
Time: 45:59
Average speed: 20.3km/hr
Max speed: 49.2 km/hr
Temperature: -6C to -4C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 1922.991km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.16
Monthly distance: 638.974km
Monthly cost per km: $0.06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home