Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ride home for Wednesday, 21 November

Today was one of the oddest rides home I've ever had. Every single light was either green, or changed to green as I approached it. I only had to slow at stop signs to see no traffic was coming and continue on, even at the junction of Bayers Road and Dublin, where I normally wait for at least a minute. Riding up the steep hill on Central I had a fairly stiff tailwind, and every driver gave me at least 3 feet of space.

I can only assume I was getting some karmic payback for something somewhere along the line...

Distance logged: 12.303km
Time: 41:19
Average speed: 17.9km/hr
Max speed: 43.6 km/hr
Temperature: 3C, clear
Cumulative distance: 4300.679km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.21
Monthly distance: 430.294km
Monthly cost per km: $0.09

2 Comments:

Blogger cafiend said...

It's good when it's good.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 3:28:00 pm  
Blogger Jamie said...

Steve, with the trouble you've had, karmic payback would consist of you riding down the center of town while all the cars pull to the side, and their owners all get out and cowtow to you as you pass.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 12:30:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home