Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ride home for Wednesday, 19 March

I received a reply from HRM today (already!):

Thank you for your email regarding Mainland North Linear Parkway, for your information we will have an officer out today conducting a park patrol at Mainland North Linear and will continue to patrol this park on a regular basis.

I didn't see any officer patrolling today on my way home, but it's certainly possible they were further up the trail. I still ran into (not literally, fortunately) one dog not on a leash.

Nice sunny ride home other than that. I thought it was a great sign of spring finally arriving until I got home and saw the forecast for freezing rain tonight and tomorrow morning...

Distance logged: 11.773km
Time: 43:46
Average speed: 16.1km/hr
Max speed: 42.6 km/hr
Temperature: 3C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 1652.874km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.07
Monthly distance: 406.404km
Monthly cost per km: $0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home