Thursday, February 17, 2005

Ride into work for Thursday, 17 Feb

Another misty, drizzly, foggy ride into work. It seems like all the gunk is melting out of the snow and accumulating on the roads, my brakes were starting to clog up whereas normally I can be most of the way home before the start clogging up. I'm going to have to try to bodge something up with kitchen towel to clean the brake pads and rims before I set off home - what fun!

Popped into MEC at lunchtime and picked up a copy of Zinn's Art of Mountain Bike Maintenance ($23), a sleeveless jersey (a steal at $9!), and another jersey ($20).

I checked the tyre pressure last night, somehow since the weekend the rear tyre had deflated to 20psi - that explained why the ride home last night wasn't as fun as it might have been.

Distance logged: 13.7km
Time: 34:50
Average speed: 23.6km/hr
Max speed: 77.2km/hr
Temperature: 1C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home