Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Ride into work for Tuesday, 08 Feb

Worked late last night for a client so I came in late today, and took the opportunity to get a longer ride in by coming in via Bedford. It seems like the runoff has evaporated all the salt onto the road, which is then getting stirred up by all the trucks, leaving a salty haze hovering over the road. As a result, I was (like my American blog reader in NY) getting blasted in the face with salt, which wasn't overly pleasant. Apart from that, it was a nice ride out. Stopped off at CycleSmith to see if they had the free air out to pump up my tyres, but unfortunately not - I guess it's still not warm enough.

Distance logged: 32.426km
Time: 1:18:20
Average speed: 24.8km/hr
Max speed: 99.9km/hr (yeah, right)
Temperature: 1C - 4C, sunny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home