Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Ride into work for Wednesday, 30 March

Changed over to Doc Martens for the spring, I think I've saved about 2 pounds in weight right there!

Very windy today, but (most unusually) I had several tailwinds today, which was a pleasant surprise. Of course, with my twisty turn route that meant that they turned into headwinds and sidewinds quite often, with the worst being coming into work, which is a fairly fast two lane road - which I had trouble getting over 15km/hr on! Fortunately I managed to time it so I missed most of the cars by squeezing through the traffic light, but it was still pretty sucky.

Looking at the average speed I guess I got a bigger boost from the tailwinds than I expected. Hopefully I'll get tailwinds on the way home, but somehow... I'm not counting on it!

Distance logged: 12.081km
Time: 35:32
Average speed: 20.7km/hr
Temperature: 0C, overcast
Cumulative distance: 1058.527km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home