Monday, April 11, 2005

Ride home for Monday, 11 April

I left a bit early as it started snowing. Straight away I hit the wind, I think there were gusts of around 60km/hr at one point. I didn't even try and take the road at the end of the ride, I took the fire trail home instead - the wind was so strong I was having difficulty getting out of first gear, I think if I'd have taken the road I would have been blown off course.

Put the snow tyre back on the front wheel of the mountain bike, we're currently running a forecast of 2cm of snow for tomorrow. Since we're right on the cusp of freezing, no doubt it'll end up as slush and then freeze overnight (if it lasts that long). So much for spring...

Distance logged: 12.066km
Time: 40:36
Average speed: 17.9km/hr
Max speed: 46.5km/hr
Temperature: 1C, cloudy, windy, occasional snow
Cumulative distance: 1373.081km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home