Thursday, April 07, 2005

Ride into work for Thursday, 07 April

Nice sunny ride in, although a bit cooler. I decided to ride in just a jersey and windbreaker after overheating yesterday. My ears were really cold to start with, but after 3km or so I warmed up and I was fine, and by the time I got to the office I was dripping sweat. I think I'm going to see if I can't find a headband or something that fits under my helmet to soak up the sweat, it's really annoying having sweat dripping down into my eyes, and it's difficult to wipe the sweat off without smearing up my glasses. I think perhaps a leather strip with an elasticated section at the back would do the trick, that way the sweat would run back to my ears and not be a problem. I don't know where I'd find something like that, though.

Distance logged: 12.388km
Time: 32:47
Average speed: 22.8km/hr
Max speed: 59.0km/hr
Temperature: 2C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 1221.931km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home