Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Ride into work for Wednesday, 06 April

Aaaand the ongoing saga of the flaky bike computer... ongoes. Moving it forward didn't do the trick, so I've moved it back, I'll see if that makes a difference tonight. It seemed to work better when I was downtown, I'm wondering if there's either wireless interference (there's a lot of wireless nodes in the suburbs, way more than downtown, oddly) or altitude - although I wouldn't have thought a hundred feet or so above sea level would have made that much difference...

The weather said 1C when I left, so I had a jersey and a t-shirt on under my windbreaker. By the time I hit the funeral home with the temperature gauge outside just over halfway through, it was 5C. By the time I hit the hotel with the temperature gauge a block up from the office, it was 9C (although I think either the gauge is off or there's a small microclimate round there). Needless to say, I was dripping sweat when I got into the office.

Distance logged: 6.840km
Time: 22:32
Average speed: 18.2km/hr
Max speed: 71.6km/hr (maybe, but probably not)
Temperature: 1C-6C (according to EC), cloudy
Cumulative distance: 1197.303km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home