Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Ride home for Tuesday, 26 July

For some reason my front derailleur has become offset; it won't shift down into the granny gear, and trying to go into the big ring results in the chain dropping off. This only happened since I rode in the rainy weather yesterday, which is rather odd. I took it into IdealBikes and Robert reckoned I'd managed to somehow bend the fender forward which was throwing the derailleur off. He offered to fix it there and then but I had to get home for my daughter's birthday dinner, so I'm going to drop the bike off in the morning instead to be ready (hopefully) for tomorrow. This meant I had to do the climb up Central Avenue and Main Avenue without a granny gear, which was... interesting.

Distance logged: 13.390km
Time: 40:11
Average speed: 20.0km/hr
Max speed: 66.5km/hr
Temperature: 24C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 3725.763km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home