Friday, August 26, 2005

Ride into work for Friday, 26 August

Came in a bit late after a Dr's appointment so I was able to go a bit faster with less traffic on the road. I have to go for bloodwork on Monday, which should be interesting; I have to fast for 8 hours beforehand, so I'm going to be riding in without any food, then walking over to the hospital, getting a blood test, walking back to the office, eating breakfast, walking back to the hospital, and then getting another blood test done 2 hours after the first one. I can't help thinking that some of my levels are going to be aaaaaall weird as a result, but I'm not a doctor (and I don't play one on the internet, either).

Distance logged: 17.245km
Time: 40:35
Average speed: 25.5km/hr
Max speed: 61.5km/hr
Temperature: 15C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 4502.788km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home