Sunday, October 30, 2005

Ride home for Friday, 28 October

No ride in for this morning as my bike computer fell off and bounced under the wheels of a truck. I didn't feel like stopping in the middle of a busy intersection to try and retrieve it, so I had to go to MEC and get another one. I picked up the next model up from the one I had and I got lucky as the new one fits the mount for the old one fine, which saved me fiddling about tying sensors on and what not.

My roll of reflective black tape arrived today from a friend of mine in Calgary who runs his own signage workshop. I think my bike is going to be glowing in the dark...

Distance logged: 14.302km
Time: 41:58
Average speed: 20.5km/hr
Max speed: 46.9 km/hr
Temperature: 8C, breezy
Cumulative distance: 5958.712km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.23
Monthly distance: 275.127km
Monthly cost per km: $0.52

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home