Thursday, October 27, 2005

Ride into work for Thursday, 27 October

Took the mountain bike in and Roger took a look. He could see exactly where the tyre was rubbing and trimmed out the offending bit of the fender with an angle grinder. He reckons my slick tyre (which is, admittedly, about the widest slick you can get) is bigger than my studded tyre, so it should be OK now. I guess I'll find out when the snow starts flying...

Tweaked my ridelog script so it calculates monthly costs and totals. It's not looking too great this month because I only started doing it halfway through the month. Hopefully next month's totals will look rather better.

Distance logged: 12.962km
Time: 35:01
Average speed: 22.2km/hr
Temperature: 4C, breezy
Cumulative distance: 5929.906km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.22
Monthly distance: 246.321km
Monthly cost per km: $0.51

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home