Monday, January 09, 2006

Ride home for Monday, 09 January

A pretty nasty ride home, it was snowing for most of the day, then it changed over to rain just in time for me to head home. It wasn't too bad until I was about 5km from home; going up Central Avenue, a fairly steep hill, I started hitting ice patches, which made it interesting trying to pedal. The fire trail was ice all the way down the middle with water on top, I ended up riding on the edges where there was enough snow and bare dirt to get a grip. The weather tomorrow isn't looking much better, rain early in the morning changing to snow. I have to be up at 4am to reboot a server, hopefully it will come up cleanly and I won't have to ride downtown at some ungodly hour, and I can have a lie-in and ride in a bit later...

Distance logged: 14.302km
Time: 45:55
Average speed: 18.7km/hr
Max speed: 37.5 km/hr
Temperature: 1C, raining, foggy
Cumulative distance: 107.818km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.36
Monthly distance: 107.818km
Monthly cost per km: $0.36

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home