Monday, January 09, 2006

Ride into work for Monday, 09 January

Slow ride in as I forgot to reinflate my tyres from Friday - oops. I think they were running at around 30psi, and I did a pretty good job of wearing off the studs. Hopefully they'll last me the next 2-3 months and I'll pick up another pair next winter.

The administration in the building changed over the access cards for the car park this morning, and they were stopping every car that entered to get the old access card. As a result they managed to back up all the traffic, which spread back for miles around. Several drivers looked at me enviously as I sailed past them. I think that might be the reason I saw so many cyclists on the road today, too - I counted 12 on my way in, and several more bikes chained to lampposts and signs.

Distance logged: 12.693km
Time: 42:05
Average speed: 17.8km/hr
Max speed: 48.7 km/hr
Temperature: -5C to 1C, cloudy
Cumulative distance: 93.516km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.42
Monthly distance: 93.516km
Monthly cost per km: $0.42

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home