Thursday, April 13, 2006

Ride into work for Thursday, 13 April

Ride into Bedford for a trip to the chiropractor. After my session I realised I hadn't brought my wallet with me; yesterday, I put my bag-o-stuff and rack inside one pannier, put that pannier inside the other, then put the whole lot into my backpack. When I got home, I took the pannier out of my backpack, took the rack out and put it on my bike... but neglected to take my bag-o-stuff out and put it back in my backpack. Fortunately my chiropractor saw the funny side and told me to pay up next time, but I still had to ride back home to pick up my wallet - at least that gave me the chance to drop off the locks.

My hybrid now has the low-rider rack ready to go, and the front panniers fit perfectly, ready for the ride to Truro next week. Knox would be proud of me.

Distance logged: 39.688km
Time: 104:23
Average speed: 22.8km/hr
Max speed: 58.6 km/hr
Temperature: 3C-13C, sunny, windy
Cumulative distance: 2134.643km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.51
Monthly distance: 323.890km
Monthly cost per km: $0.99

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pictures please of the set up taking you to the depressing little town.

Actually, pics of you, your bike and the TIDAL BORE would make me very happy.

Friday, April 14, 2006 3:05:00 am  
Blogger steve said...

Well, I've taken pictures of the setup taking me to the depressing little town. Depending on the weather, I might even take pictures on the way there. If I manage to time it right I'll take pictures of the bore, but no promises...

Friday, April 14, 2006 5:05:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home