Monday, July 24, 2006

Ride home for Monday, 24 July

I decided not to put on my wet weather gear as I didn't want a repeat of this morning with my knee, and the rain seemed to be abating. I was fine for most of the way, not much more than light drizzle, and then the heavens opened. This lasted for around 10 minutes, and was replaced by a stiff headwind blowing the rain out of the way.

Managed to finish retruing the rear wheel from the hybrid this evening, but it looks like I managed to get the dish off by a couple of mm on each wheel - it looks like the dishing gauge on the truing stand isn't quite right. I'm going to cheat and just adjust the breaks because I really can't be bothered to retrue it back after the amount of time it took in the first place...

Distance logged: 14.964km
Time: 41:27
Average speed: 21.7km/hr
Max speed: 52 km/hr
Temperature: 19C, rain, breezy
Cumulative distance: 4208.443km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.47
Monthly distance: 587.049km
Monthly cost per km: $0.46

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home