Thursday, July 27, 2006

Ride home for Thursday, 27 July

Dropped my bike off at IdealBikes this morning to get my bottom bracket swapped out - it was making the "wizard needs replacing, badly!" noise. $30 and I got a new bottom bracket. I also went to MEC and picked up a new Freeride T-shirt - it's dirt coloured, which should come in handy when I hit the trails, at least!

Muppet of the day was the driver in the green VW Jetta who honked at me when I signalled left, then overtook me and turned left as I was turning left. Not the brightest spark, I feel.

The forecast is looking OK for tomorrow for Critical Mass at 6 - showers later in the evening, though. I'm planning on leaving work early (thanks to an early morning page today), hitting IdealBikes to take some pictures, then going over to Victoria Park for 6 for the Critical Mass ride. Any other readers in Halifax planning to go?

Distance logged: 15.522km
Time: 41:22
Average speed: 22.5km/hr
Max speed: 57.3 km/hr
Temperature: 25C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 4322.337km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.47
Monthly distance: 700.943km
Monthly cost per km: $0.49

2 Comments:

Blogger Kayte said...

"wizard needs replacing, badly"

Hee hee hee - Gauntlet reference!

Friday, July 28, 2006 2:01:00 pm  
Blogger Doug said...

Ha! More Gauntlet geeks. If only I had a quarter for every five minutes I played that foolish game. Err wait a minute. If only I had invested every quarter I wasted on Gauntlet.

Friday, July 28, 2006 9:48:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home