Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Ride into work for Tuesday, 25 July

Another fast ride in, and I was running early again anyway, so I decided to take a spin over the bridge and back - that was interesting since the fog was rolling in, once I reached the top of the bridge I couldn't see either side.

I also packed my GPS just for kicks, the final map (courtesy of the Google Maps GPX viewer) looks like this (ending point at Scotia Square not marked for some reason):



I also went to MEC at lunch to pick up some rim tape, and on the way back I stopped at IdealBikes to see if the tags had been written up for two of the Cannondales I took pictures of last week. One of them had already been sold, but the other was there so I took the details. While I was there I saw a flyer for a Critical Mass this Friday, 6pm at Victoria Park at Spring Garden and South Park. The weather looks like it may be clear then, so I think I might go along for the ride.

Distance logged: 25.816km
Time: 59:59
Average speed: 25.8km/hr
Max speed: 65.4 km/hr
Temperature:
Cumulative distance: 4234.259km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.46
Monthly distance: 612.865km
Monthly cost per km: $0.44

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home