Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ride into work for Tuesday, 11 July

Chilly start to the ride due to fairly thick fog, but it soon burnt off and at the halfway point I had to take off my armwarmers as I was starting to overheat.

Had a call from HRM Police following up on my hit and run on Friday. The officer called the registered owner, and she was in New Mexico last week - obviously not the driver, as I saw two guys in there. My guess is one of them was her son, and he wasn't supposed to take the car out, so he's going to get some stick for that - maybe next time he'll be a bit more careful where and how he's driving...

Distance logged: 16.472km
Time: 43:32
Average speed: 22.7km/hr
Max speed: 59.1 km/hr
Temperature: 15C, foggy, clearing to sunny
Cumulative distance: 3838.571km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.44
Monthly distance: 217.177km
Monthly cost per km: $0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home